- AMD could be readying a super-cheap GPU to tackle Nvidia’s rumored GTX 1630on May 29, 2022 at 10:07 am
AMD might have an RX 6300 GPU in the pipeline going by clues spotted in Linux drivers.
- Google Assistant could soon get even better at understanding your voiceon May 29, 2022 at 9:30 am
Code hidden in the Google app for Android suggests that more improvements to Google Assistant are incoming.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 FE: what we want to seeon May 29, 2022 at 9:00 am
The Samsung Galaxy S22 FE could be a tempting entry in the line - if Samsung prices it right.
- Intel Arc desktop GPU launch could be imminent (but you won’t be able to buy one)on May 28, 2022 at 4:00 pm
Clue spotted on Intel website could be a bit of positive news on the launch timeframe for the incoming GPUs.
- How to get Remote Raid Passes in Pokémon Goby email@example.com (Callum Bains) on May 28, 2022 at 2:33 pm
Use Remote Raid Passes to join Raids without even stepping outside. Here's how.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 case leak highlights one potential design changeon May 28, 2022 at 2:30 pm
Images of a new case for the upcoming Galaxy Z Fold 4 have appeared online, suggesting a different external display aspect ratio.
- 11 new movies and TV shows to stream on Netflix, Prime Video and more in June 2022by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tom Power) on May 28, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Here's the best of the movie and TV offerings available on Netflix, Prime Video, HBO Max, and more in June 2022.
- Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro might keep the same screens as the phones they're replacingon May 28, 2022 at 10:30 am
Code hidden in Android suggests that this year's Pixel phones aren't going to come with changes to the displays.
- 89% of VPN users say they don't actually need this common featureby email@example.com (Chiara Castro) on May 28, 2022 at 9:35 am
Do you really need unlimited simultaneous connections with your VPN?
- If you think PC gaming doesn't have enough stories to tell, you're wrongon May 28, 2022 at 7:00 am
Tentpole franchises like Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty are mainstay for PC gaming, but the platform offers more options than ever before.
- Tasmania puts $150m towards digital health upgradeson May 27, 2022 at 7:29 am
Plans new statewide e-health record for patients.
- Matt Tett to lead essential primer session on security by designon May 27, 2022 at 2:48 am
Must-attend session at IoT Impact conference, for organisations that use or plan to use IoT and want to minimise business risk.
- Operationalising net zero to be centre stage at IoT Impact conferenceon May 27, 2022 at 2:45 am
Data and analytics leader David Solsky to lay out need for business and government organisations to create playbook.
- "We're seeing some good policy put in place, but that's the exception"on May 27, 2022 at 2:41 am
Australia's infrastructure sector is being encouraged to go ‘digital by default approach’. Now attention must turn to the policy settings and capabilities needed, says Adam Beck.
- NAB Now Pay Later highlights in-house capabilitieson May 27, 2022 at 2:08 am
Using 'miniapps', cloud and microservices.
- Defence reveals plans for secret cloud environmenton May 27, 2022 at 2:06 am
Wants to "rapidly" establish IaaS foundation.
- NSW gov to spend $9.5m on driverless car research hubon May 27, 2022 at 2:00 am
Claims largest in the Southern Hemisphere.
- PEXA buys into AI fintech Elulaon May 26, 2022 at 11:40 pm
Takes 25 percent stake in brainchild of former CBA execs.
- AGL finds new CISO at NBN Coon May 26, 2022 at 9:00 pm
Third IT security chief in two years.
- Industry dept deploys protected ServiceNow platform in gov firston May 26, 2022 at 8:40 pm
Phased rollout to 4000 staff in just six months.