After the initial development period has been completed, each new member will be offered a Web Club Hosting Package, which has options of further updates, on an annual basis. This can involve a range of elements on individual websites including design updates content, pages, images, video widgets, plugins and more. These updates include and involve anything affecting the performance of the website and unless the request requires major development work, it will be catered for as listed within the package. These updates are only offered if you take up the equivalent Web Club Hosting Package and is not part of the $900 cost.
We will generally allow for about half an hour per update and will advise members should certain requests exceed this quota. We will not shy away from doing extras for our members but excessive requests and updates that require customization or re-engineering of WordPress will need to be assessed on a case by case basis, by Web Club management.
If you require more services added to your Web Club Package, then additional charges will be applied as per individual requests.
- Additional design and template
- Additional images and re-sizing
- Additional video content
- Additional website pages
- Additional website updates
- Additional website content
- Additional website plugins/widgets
- Additional website back ups
- Additional website hosting capacity
- Additional security requirements including SSL
- Additional website emails
- Additional SEO keyword research
- Additional onsite SEO keyword application and analysis
- Additional social media applications
- Additional custom website development
- Additional digital consultancy and web strategies
- Additional services on request